Subscribe:

Saturday, January 08, 2011

Happy Holidays from.... Your Spam

Every once in awhile I look through my spam to see if anything slipped through the cracks, and usually there's a few things in there. I was doing that a couple weeks ago on a bus trip to VA and came across this funny email. Even spammers get into the holiday spirit, apparently!

Oh my Dear, Forget ur Fear,

Let all ur Dreams be Clear,

Never put Tear, Please Hear,

I want to tell one thing in ur Ear

Wishing u a very Happy "NEW YEAR"! 2011


Let me also echo those eloquent sentiments. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Darrell & Carol Peterson said...

If he were around today, I bet Charles Dickens would write about them in an updated version of Scrooge. Although I can hear him saying, "Bah! Spam!" all the same =-)
love, mom

 
Copyright 2009 The Atomic Pirate